Monday, April 25, 2005

Grandpa passed away...

My Grandpa passed away on Monday and his funeral was on the 22nd of this month. I'am kinda of upset with my self for not being able to go to his funeral. My hubby had to go overseas to Kuwait with his job on Saturday the 23rd so we had to get him ready, then i really couldn't see leaving all seven of my kids at home be theirselves. We live in Indiana and most of my family lives in Oklahoma and in Arkansas. I would've had to stay the night since thier is only two flights a day to Fort Smith, Arkansas, so i decided for the sake of the kids, not to go. Life gives us some hard trials sometimes........

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger KhadijaTeri said...

May God bless you and reward you! It is always hard to loose a loved one and even harder when they are far away. 'Truly with hardship comes ease.'

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your sad loss. Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji3un.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Sharleen said...

Thank you Khadijateri and highlander for your condolences and thoughts. May Allah reward you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home