Tuesday, May 17, 2005

7 Days to go.....

  1. 1 week left to get everything packed, sold, given to charity, bought, cleaned, cut, turned off, cancelled.
  2. My hubby made it back from Kuwait, now l just got to get him motivated to go through his 3 bookshelves filled with books.......
  3. The kids are all having finals this week and on Monday, so not much help from them.
  4. Just found out my mom is having surgery on the 31st of May to remove one of her Kidneys, they found some kind of mass on it and they won't know if it is benign or malignant till they go in. I will be all the way across the world when this happens, Please make dua for her.
  5. I've been watching the weather in Tripoli from the Yahoo website, looks like it will be in the 90's when we get there. I'am leaving the cool weather behind, don't know if l am ready for the hot weather. Guess l will have to get ready.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Dr.Human said...

dear fatime how are you ..hope you spent nice time..
i posted some photo of mosul you can see them

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

I will pray for your dear mum, I wish you are able to stay with her for a few days though, but if you have other siblings it might be okk.

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger KhadijaTeri said...

I hope your journey runs smoothly - your mother is in my prayers. Contact me when you get here.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

let us know when you arrive in Libya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home