Friday, June 24, 2005

For the Love of Reading......

KhadijaTeri passed on the challenge of the book meme to five people and i happened to be one of them. I don't know how she guessed it, but i also love reading. Grew up reading. Passed the love of reading on to at least two of my children that i know of, my oldest daughter Maryam and my fourth child Yuseph. I brought ten books from America. I have finished one of them that as it turns out i bought on our return trip from Libya, (last summer) at the London Heathrow Airport, and i just now got the chance to read it on this trip here. I will try to bring them with me anytime i come to Tripoli to any of the American Women gatherings. So Khadija if you are interested, let me know.

Total Number of Books owned: Could not even try to guess, plus i did alot of borrowing from the library. Had to get rid of so many books when we decided to move here. It was really a sad time.....

Last Book Bought: I bought some books recently just for the trip here, but they all have to with the English Grammar. Not really a book that you would want to sit down and read.......

Last Book Read: See the first paragraph, i cannot remember the name of the book, but i felt like i had to finish it because of all the travelling it had been through with me. From London to Indiana, from Indiana to Chicago to Zurich then finally here to Zawia.......

Five Books that Mean alot to Me: of course besides the Quran.
1. Little House on the Prairie: I also loved that series, try to read them to my little ones also.

2. Fatawa for women: Helps with questions.

3. Children Medical Help Book. Helped with the children.

4. Historical Romance Fiction: Love them and can't keep away.

5. Some Mystery Books.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home